adopt your own virtual pet!

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

FEB 23/09 10:49 PM

I ate and slept a lot of the day. I took the dog for a couple of walks and put the garbage out. I locked out a lot of pay per view channels on the satellite box so Mom wouldn't press the wrong buttons and order any new channels. I thought I would finally get to relax and let her channel surf it's not so easy. When she hits a locked out channel she pushes in the numbers to change the channel but is really pushing in a wrong lock out code. She just keeps pushing the numbers and going nowhere. I wonder how soon she will break down and swear at the tv. The goldfish died so he got a Burial At Sea this afternoon. We unplugged his aquarium but it was so quiet we had to plug it back in again. Maybe tomorrow I'll tape a picture from a Captain Highlander box to the side of the glass so we can pretend it is a new fish. I'm off for some well earned beauty sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home