adopt your own virtual pet!

Friday, April 02, 2010

APR 02/10 10:29 PM

Today was a bit more predictable than yesterday. I took the dog for a couple of walks. I went to dinner with WWJD's father at his church. It was some good, but then again, anything cooked by Reg Leaman always is. I was too lazy to keep moving my flashdrive between my desktop and laptop puters so I decided to set myself up with file sharing. I couldn't remember the password for the router so I reset it. That was a good mistake as now I have no wireless internet. I'll just do what I did last time......trial and error every combination of settings until I eventually get it right. WWJD gave me a real nice hard drive so now I can download a lot more movies. Now I have something to do while I figure this mess out. I figure I'm off to figure, refigure, configure, then possibly toss the friggure out the window. Oops, I mean the router, not WWJD or the hard drive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home