adopt your own virtual pet!

Friday, October 28, 2011

OCT 28/11 11:07 PM

I took the dog for a walk thent went to Riverview on a mission. I dropped into my favourite bar (Strikes And Spares)where they were just changing their draft machine. I volunteered to test the draft. It was excellent, buuuuurp, please excuse me. On the way home I stopped at the beer store then locked up my bike and took a ride on the caterpillar bus. Maybe I'm wrong but I think the caterpillar bus only has about 5 or 6 more seats than a regular bus. I eventually made it home and consumed some refreshing beverages (Faxe beer). I'm off to watch some tv.

2 Comments:

At 5:07 PM, Blogger Monctonian said...

I volunteered to test the draft.
========================

Why not just sit outside in the cold instead?

That draft machine wouldn't help global warming problems.

 
At 8:55 AM, Blogger Willy C Wuddle said...

Actually, I did both that day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home