adopt your own virtual pet!

Wednesday, March 07, 2012

MAR 07/12 11:37 PM

It was a long day. I was up around 6:00 am. I had an echocardiogram for 8:15 am at the Dumont Hospital. I decided that since I had fasted for almost twelve hours I'd catch the bus and go for some blood tests I had to get at the Moncton Hospital. I missed my bus by about ten minutes. It was nice out so I waited on the corner. I made it to the Moncton Hospital and all was going well. I even peed in the tiny jar with no misfires. I decided to treat myself to an extra large Double Double. I was halfway through the lineup and noticed my bus going by. That'll teach me to wake up and smell my coffee. I decided to get on a different bus and go on a sightseeing tour. I eventually made it to Burger King and bought my usual bag of Whoppers. I look up and there was the bus. I waved it down and hopped on. I wasn't paying attention to the time and didn't release I had made it to Highfield Square an hour earlier than I thought. I missed my transfer by about five minutes and proceeded to wait for my imaginary bus. It was nice out, and the smokers were few and between, so I didn't mind the wait. I eventually made it home. I was greeted buy a pidgeon with a broken foot perched on an old frozen bran muffin. I guess the poor little guy waited almost all day for me to get home to feed him. I got him a few dinner rolls just as the rest of the flock swooped down to join him. I somehow wondered if they were somehow setting me up to get extra bread. I took the dog for a walk and she really enjoyed playing in the snow. At bowling we kicked the other team's arses. They didn't even know what hit them. After I made it home I was posting my diary and got the BSOD SOB. I let out some loud choice words and started posting over again after rebooting. I'm off to watch some tv before I get it again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home