adopt your own virtual pet!

Thursday, March 08, 2012

MAR 08/12 11:39 PM

I had a fairly busy day. I seniorsat then took the dog for a walk. After that I went to the soup kitchen where I enjoyed two plates of sallad, carrots, rice, and hamburg with gravy. I also enjoyed two bowls of vegetable soup, two rolls with butter, nine crackers, a coffee, and a glass of juice. I even got some bread for my pidgeon pals. From there I went to the bank to cash my heating rebate cheque then to the library to print off some important documents. I stopped by Social Services and dropped off a poopload of papers. It was a nice day so I sat on a couple of concrete blocks and watched the world go by. After a bit I hopped on the bus and headed on home. I fed the pidgeons and took the dog for another walk. I took a four and a half minute nap then played on the puter. I cursed the BSOD a couple of times. In the evening I took a small nap before playing on the puter some more. I'm off for a snack then to watch some tv.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home