adopt your own virtual pet!

Saturday, March 10, 2012

MAR 10/12 10:54 PM

It was a long day. I woke up about 5:00 am. I had three BSODs before 6:00 am. I was so cranky I tried to go back to sleep but couldn't. After a couple more BSODs I took the hint and shut off the puter. Two people fed me at the market, two gave me coffee, and another gave me a hot chocolate. I rolled up the rim and won my choice of a coffee or latte. Wahooo. I made a couple of sales and ate some candy from the candy dish by the front door. After the market I went to Cookie's for supper. We had Greco double decker pizza. It was quite good. I kicked ass at Wii bowling and set a new house record of 238. I amazed myself by getting six strikes in a row. I returned home and got about six more BSODs. I switched to safemode and the puter works a bit better. I'm off to watch some tv.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home