adopt your own virtual pet!

Sunday, March 11, 2012

MAR 11/12 11:34 PM

I woke up around 5:00 am. My puter is acting up so I rolled over and went back to sleep. I woke up and looked at the clock. Holey poop, it was 8:38 am. I took a leak, got dressed, took my morning meds, and was out the door quicker than a Moncton motorist trying to make it throught a yellow light. It was quiet at the market again. I had a couple of small sales. Three people fed me, two gave me coffee, and one gave me a hot chocolate. I found a roll up the rim donut winning paper on the floor and ate lots of Joan's candies. When I got home I played on the puter then went to Cookie's for supper. I kicked her arse at Wii bowling. When I got home I took a half hour nap then played on the puter again. I'm off to watch some tv.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home