adopt your own virtual pet!

Thursday, March 29, 2012

MAR 29/12 12:15 AM (FOR MAR 28/12)

I woke up about 4:00 am. I couldn't get back to sleep so I played on the puter. I had a good appointment with social services and should have a new drug card within a couple of days. I went on a Whopper run and only missed one bus. The new tablet is excellent for use on the bus. It's not too big nor too small. Later I took the dog for a walk then played on the puter. At bowling my team got our arses kicked, taking only two points. I'm off to watch some tv.

2 Comments:

At 11:59 AM, Blogger Monctonian said...

Did the drug card cover your tablet?

I knew they were good to have but not that good.

 
At 10:37 PM, Blogger Willy C Wuddle said...

Unfortunately the card only covers pills, not tablets (any bad puns intended).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home