adopt your own virtual pet!

Thursday, February 21, 2013

FEB 21/13 11:17 PM

It was a fairly good dy. I was looking for a rent receipt and found a $25.00 Subway gift card. I took Cookie for dinner and bought us each a $5.00 sub. I bought a breakfast sub for my father and we smuggled it into the hospital. We dropped by SNB and I filled out the application form for the $100.00 heating rebate. By filling it out there I saved about 73 cents for a stamp, 2 or 3 days of the form lying around the house, and another 2 days by not going through the post office. I actually got lost at the hospital today. I left my father's room to take a leak. I found a bathroom around the corner just as a lady beat me to it. I went down the hall and discovered what I thought was another bathroom was really a broom closet. I resisted the urge to pee in the bucket. A couple more corners, and a couple of broom closets later, I really really really had to go. I broke the #1 rule of the North American Male Code......I stopped and asked for instructions. The nice nurse found me a bathroom. When I was finished my business I realized I never thought to look at my father's new room number before I left. After wandering around the hallways I broke the #1 rule and asked for directions again. We tracked down my father, a couple of sections over, and  all was going well. At least I was on the right floor. All of a sudden I had a brainstorm. Next time I'll use the bathroom in my father's room. After the visit I returned home and had supper. I couldn't find a storage container so I gobbled up what was planned to become tomorrow's leftovers for desert. By then I was full and burping from both ends. After about an hour Cookie asked if I wanted to go to Pizza Delight for supper. When we were done I was very full, taking have of my second supper home for breakfast tomorrow. I'm off to watch some tv.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home