adopt your own virtual pet!

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

JAN 11/06 11:02 AM

It's Wednesday already. It's Stripper Day at the laundrymat. I like to call it that because the girls look like strippers, well built, always bending over, fancy undies, nice smiles, etc. Now that I opened up my big mouth it will probably be Old Housewife In Curlers Day. I'll have to pack up my socks and shorts, scrape up a few quarters, and just hope for the best. I've still got my cold and it won't go away. Not even all the soup I've been guzzling lately will make it go away. "Coff Coff", oops, I just gave it to you. No need for thanks. Just send money. I think it's time to have a couple bowls of soup. Before I go I have a question. Does anybody know how to set my posting time? I always type in the local time but the posting time shows as 4 hours earlier. I'm really stumped on this one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home