adopt your own virtual pet!

Thursday, February 25, 2010

FEB 25/10 10:11 PM

I pedalled to the hospital to visit my father this morning. It was a bit chilly but the roads were bare. I tried to take a couple of naps but the phone kept ringing all day. As a result I'm a bit tired and may go to bed soon. Tonight I feal like a ventriloquist. I ate some chili this afternoon and the dog is doing all the farting (at least most of it). This is amazing and my lips aren't even moving. I'm off for a nap before the phone rings again.

3 Comments:

At 3:44 PM, Blogger Monctonian said...

Can you do it while gargling?

 
At 10:39 PM, Anonymous Jimbo said...

Sounds like a real VENT riloquist act.

 
At 8:40 PM, Blogger Willy C Wuddle said...

I should rename the dog Aries Blue.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home