adopt your own virtual pet!

Tuesday, April 06, 2010

APR 06/10 11:40 PM

Today was a good day. I pedalled to Gorber's and sold 132 bottles and cans. From there I went to the YMCA food bank. I thought I was an hour early but I was really an hour and a day early. The food bank doesen't open til 10:00 am tomorrow. Pedalling home I bought two Handi's pizza subs. They were good. I had a semi good doctor appointment. I lost four pounds but my tryglicerides and cholesteral were quite high. I think that was due to drinking beer ad rum and coke a day before going for blood tests. Getting back to today.....I took the dog for two walks. I did a beer run and my father gave me six Faxe beer. I got a bit poopeyed so I pedalled back later and bought four more. I'm poopeyed and I still have three more beer to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home