adopt your own virtual pet!

Sunday, April 11, 2010

APR 11/10 11:42 PM

It was quiet again at the matrket. Three people fed me and I made a couple of sales. On the way home I stopped fro two bee but they were all out of my favourite kind so I bought a 1.18 liter bottle of Co;t 45. That brought back a few old memories. I stopped to chat to the girl across the street and noticed what looked like $20.00 rolled up on my front lawm. I thought it was a joke item but picked it up anyway. Wahooo! It was real and really made my day. I drank the beer with my supper then went to take the dog for a walk. Wahooo! I inherrited a six inch breakfast sub from my sister. I happily ate it, wishing I had gotten another beer. Oh well, it still was good. I'm off to watch some tv.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home