adopt your own virtual pet!

Monday, April 12, 2010

APR 12/10 11:22 PM

Today was a buzy day for me at least. I loaded my bike on the buss's bike rack and off to Riverview I went. I stopped at Riverview Mall, the bowling alley, sub shop, beer store, McDonalds, dollar store, Riverfront Park, Gunningsville Bridge observation deck, then the beer store on Vaughn Harvey. I would have stopped at the Superstore pharmacy, ut somebody, and I'm not pointing any fingers at me, forgot his prescription at home. My father gave me six Faxe beer for stopping by the beer store for him. I took the dog for two walks and drank some beer. I'm happy as poop. I put my stereo on then had a glass of some cucumber wine I made. It is good tasting but not very powerful. I only put about four tablespoons of sugar to make a gallon. I'm off to watch some tv.

4 Comments:

At 7:49 AM, Blogger Monctonian said...

Cucumber wine....sounds like the sort of stuff one might drink in prison.

 
At 11:20 PM, Blogger Willy C Wuddle said...

I'm not sure about prison or not. Lasy year I had some cucumbers in the fridge that were starting to get a bit mushy so I popped them in the blender. I think I'll add a cup of sugar and some yeast to it tomorrow in an effort to referment it into something stronger.

 
At 11:23 AM, Blogger Monctonian said...

Cucumber whisky?

 
At 12:53 AM, Blogger Willy C Wuddle said...

I "still" can't do that one yet partially because I don't own a big kettle and some copper tubing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home