adopt your own virtual pet!

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

APR 13/10 11:06 PM

I wasn't too lively today. I might have gotten too much fresh air yesterday. I took the dog for a couple of walks and played on the puter. I looked for my lost prescription for over an hour and finally found right where I left it, in with my pills, where I put it so I wouldn't lose it. Sometimes I think my life is turning into a cartoon. I'll try my luck going to Riverview again tomorrow. At least the Riverview beer store has lots of my favourite beer, unlike the Vaughn Harvey store which somehow ran out of it. I'm off to check my email then watch some tv.

2 Comments:

At 1:53 PM, Blogger Monctonian said...

"..Riverview beer store has lots of my favourite beer, unlike the Vaughn Harvey store which somehow ran out of it."

Is there a connection between your purchase of said beer and them running out of it?

 
At 12:27 AM, Blogger Willy C Wuddle said...

We're not sure. Maybe it's a ploy made by Riverview town council to entice me into moving back to Riverview. A more logical reason might be because I drank all the Faxe beer from the Vaughn Harvey store. We're not sure which it is but I have made extra trips to Riverview lately.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home