adopt your own virtual pet!

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

APR 14/10 11:52 PM

Today was a good day. I woke up about 4:30 am. I woke back up about 5:30 am, then again about 6:30 am. I was all excited to be making a trip to Riverview. About 9:50 am I started pedalling to Highfield Square then caught the 10:15 bus to The Riverview Mall. From there I went to Parklanes and enjoyed a couple cups of coffee. I went to Handi's for some 99 cent pizza subs. From there it was off to the Coverdale Rd beer store. Pedalling down the Coverdale Rd I stopped at the Superstore. From there on it was to a bench in Riverfront Park, where I enjoyed two pizza subs and a beer, then off to the observation deck on Gunningsville Bridge. I eventually made it home then took the dog for a walk. After resting up it was time to go bowling. My team got our arses kicked only taking two points. I made a few trips to the bar and invested in some refreshing beverages. I was given the "Royal" treatment and left for home very happy and relaxed. Life is good if you let it be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home