adopt your own virtual pet!

Monday, March 12, 2012

MAR 12/12 11:07 PM

I had a good doctor's appointment. My tryglicerides are a bit high, but for me, it's the lowest they've been in many years. I got home to find a thick envelope in my mail box. I guess I'm too slow renewing my drug card and have to go through the system again. It's a royal pain but at least it helps create jobs. I inherited a bunch of stuff today to sell at the market. It goes on sale this weekend. I took the dog for a walk and she really enjoyed it. She didn't want to go back in. The last I saw her she set up camp on the front steps. The BSODs are driving me bonkers. I've had about nine or ten today. I'm off to watch some tv then get some sleep. Tomorrow morning will soon be here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home