adopt your own virtual pet!

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

MAR 14/12 11:50 PM

I went on a sightseeing tour to Riverview where I drank coffee and ate potato chips. I nodded off on both busses on the way over. After that I was off on a Whopper run. Somehow the six busses I was on ligned up perfectly and I was back home quicker than expected. I took the dog for a walk. She had fun playing in the fresh fallen snow. I looked over and saw the pidgeon with the broken foot on my lawn. I tossed him a couple of rolls. Within a few seconds I had ten pidgeone and about twenty small little chirpy birds. I tossed them lots more rolls. After a bit I took a nap then played on the puter. At bowling my team won the 50-50 draw and took six points from the other team. The 50-50 prize made us each $7.65 profit. I comemorated our win buy buying the team a bag of potato chips. I'm a bit tired so I'm off to get some beauty sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home