adopt your own virtual pet!

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

MAR 13/13 10:52 PM

Today was a day of mixed emotions. My father got laid to rest. There were no feuds over the distributing of my parent's posessions. In fact, there are lots of stuff left over. I gave a family member a valuable article I staked claim on yesterday. I gave it up to him in a second when I learned he knew the perfect place to keep it. I can enjoy it at his place just as good as mine Also he usually has more beer in his fridge than I do. That's not really why I did it but it sounds good to me. Anyways, I have to give my sister, Cookie, credit for the good work she does now as she did in the past. She was always there for my mother and father. She is also there for others, too. I'm off to watch some tv.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home