adopt your own virtual pet!

Saturday, June 17, 2006

JUN 17/06 6:00 AM

It looks like another nice day up in scenic Taterland. I refuse to get cranky at the internet today. Last night I walked around the block (Juniper Road, Main Street, Curtis Road, and Rodgers Street) and it done pooped me right out. Wowsers, that Curtis Street hill gets bigger and steeper all the time. That little bastard of a squirrel knocked down one of my birdhouse/feeders yesterday. When it hit the ground he ate all the bird seeds out of it. That does it, he's off my peanut butter list. If I die I'll leave my peanut butter to the cats or Uncle Jim. I'm hungry but I'm on a fast (in my case, slow) and am not eating til this afternoon when I get to barbeque #1 then I'm not eating til tonight when I go to barbeque #2. After that I start my new diet. Oh joy, oh joy. I'm going to go and pretent to get breakfast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home