adopt your own virtual pet!

Sunday, June 18, 2006

JUN 18/06 5:11 AM

It's very dark up here in scenic Taterland. It might be something to do with the fact it's only 5:11 am. I survived the company picnic/barbeque yesterday and another company barbeque last night. At the picnic I played bingo with a a couple of the bingo ladies.I consumed many popsicles and juice boxes. After eating some barbequed chicken with all the fixins and a couple cups of coffee I was full. Last night at the company barbeque I had a great time. With my steak dinner I got the biggest baked potato I've ever eaten. It was huge. It was a four butter packet job and then some. I had donated a birdhouse/feeder as a door prize and got to hear my name getting a thank you over the p.a. system. A minute later I heard my name again and had won first choice at any prize on the table. I chose the patio fireplace. I carried it back between the tables to my seat. It was some friggin heavy. Had I thought of it I would have picked the bicycle and pedalled back to my seat. I no sooner gave it to Mrs W. then she won a prize and chose a nifty cooler. Out of the five people at our table four of us won prizes. I jokingly told a few people I was going to sell our lucky table on eBay. I chatted with the official designated driver and asked him if he liked Tim Horton coffee. He asked why so I told him there are 42 Tim Hortons in Moncton. I don't think he wanted to drive that far. It was nice out on the patio with it's scenic view of the surrounding area. Later there was a band playing called Escape and they had a real tight sound. I got the biggest kick when the guitar player jumped out onto the dance floor and danced around with two girls without missing a beat. We left shortly before midnight because I had to get up early to catch the early bus to come home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home