adopt your own virtual pet!

Saturday, February 27, 2010

FEB 27/10 10:55 PM

My day started off on the wrong foot. At 5:00 am I heard the dog barking. I searched for her and eventually found her in the bathroom with her face covered with kitty litter. I guess she found a box of Kitty McNuggetts. Holey geez, did that ever get me cranky. She eats steak, cheese, and ham for dinner then eats that crap (bad pun intended). I had a good day at the market. I made a couple of sales. Three people fed me. I stayed awake all day. I tok the dog for a walk and she got stubborn parking her arse on the road. I got cranky again. Later I got cranky at her again. She looked at me with big sad brown eyes. I've been telling her I'm sorry for being cranky and calling her a good doggie for about the last 45 minutes. I even gave her a doggie treat that she won't eat. What a guilt trip. I'm off to get some beauty rest before I do something foolish like send her flowers from the FTD site or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home