adopt your own virtual pet!

Friday, March 15, 2013

MAR 15/13 11:58 PM

I made it through another day. I'm depressed as frig about my parents. Today I went to the food bank. My busses were somehow each five minutes late, setting me back about an hour behind my planned schedule. Possibly the fresh air I enjoyed was  a blessing. When I  got to the food bank they were closed by a minute. They still fed me. My thanks go to the food bank. On the way home I stopped by the beer store and missed two more busses by about five minutes each. At least I didn't go hungry or thirsty. I'm poopeyed and laughing as I look back at today. Today is just another day for me but I still miss my parents. Luckilly Sammy, my parent's cat who adopted me, keeps covering me with cat hair and keeps chearing me up. Geez, I have more hair than I did in the seventies. Thanks Sammy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home