adopt your own virtual pet!

Monday, March 01, 2010

MAR 01/10 11:46 PM

It was a long unproductive day. It snowed so I didn't get the errands done I had planned to do. The dog rolled around in the snow and ended up rolling in dog poop. Every time I tried to take a nap the phone rang. My father was supposed to get out of the hospital but will be in until tomorrow. The dog has been eating Kitten McNuggetts again and farting up a storm. I think we will have to stop feeding her ham with her steak and cheese. She didn't seam to fart when she had liver, steak, and cheese. My mother has a sore foot and so do I. To make matters worse they are both the left foot so we can't even enter the three legged race unless we want to run in circles. I'm off to raid the fridge then try to get a bit of sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home